Do you like shopping too, don’t you? We have to admit that between women and shopping there is a close connection – probably the wallet which women always feel the need to empty. If you don’t know which the best shopping destinations in the world are, here you will find the top places where to go and spend your money with style. When it comes to your staying, you can be sure that Co-op Travel can provide you with affordable accommodation to one of these impressive destinations.
1. New York, America – Who doesn’t wish to do shopping on 5th Avenue, the famous street full of magazines?! There you will definitely find stores like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel, and if you are lucky enough to find discounts, you will surely enjoy your shopping session even more. There are also plenty of cheap hotels and motels where you can stay during the night and save money that you will eventually spend on clothes or gadgets.
2. London, United Kingdom – We all know that London is quite expensive; this is why we recommend travelling there during sales. Bond Street has many luxury shops, such as the “shoe king”, Jimmy Choo, Gucci or Hermes. The Royal Exchange is another great place to go shopping. It is a building that hosts many famous brand shops and restaurants.
3. Paris, France – I don’t think there is anyone who has never heard about the Champs Elysees Boulevard. Any woman would love to dash into these boulevard’s famous magazines. Here you will find reputable companies, refined cafes and also the largest Louis Vuitton store in the world. Every Friday, the famous Lafayette Galleries organize impressive fashion shows for the tourists interested in news from the fashion world.
4. Istanbul, Turkey – Istanbul is the city of Commerce. Here you will find a lot of merchants who will negotiate with you to the last penny that you have to offer. It is known for cheap jewellery made of gold and silver. Grand Bazaar is the place to visit if you have a little bit more to spend. It is spread over 8 blocks and there could be found around 4,000 stores.
5. Milano, Italy – We all know that Italians are very sophisticated when it comes to fashion, and Milan is the mother city of names like Versace, Armani and Valentino. The most famous area is Quadrilatero della Moda where you can find plenty of haute couture stores. If you get hungry, you have where to choose from, there are plenty of good Italian restaurants.
Don’t hesitate and go on a shopping journey in one of these impressive cities.